A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Pearse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Pearse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Pearse, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearse graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Pearse has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Frisco Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pearse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lee A. Pearse practice?
Dr. Lee Pearse practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX and Frisco, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians, Dallas Pediatric Specialists, and Dallas Cardiologists.