Dr. Lee Ann Pearse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lee Ann Pearse?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Lee Ann Pearse?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 3rd, 2012

Dr.Pearse is great!!!!!!!!!!!!She really loves her patients. My 4 year old son is her patient since 2008. She saw him an hour after he was born. From then till now she took very good care for him.My son is always smiling during his visit.We love her sooo much !!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks a lot Dr.Pearse....

July 27th, 2011

Dr. Pearse and her staff were wonderful. My daughter actually enjoyed her visit. Dr. Pearse was amazing with my 3 yr old and had her laughing even during her exam. She put my mind at ease and answered all my questions.

October 7th, 2009

Dr. Pearse is an absolute God send. She has helped us so much for our son who has Pheochromocytoma. She has always gone above and beyond the call of duty for us. We HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who is needing a pediatric heart DR.

June 10th, 2009

Dr. Pearse saved my newborn daughter's life...

I could not recommend Dr. Pearse enough! She is awesome, caring and an excellent doctor. My daughter had four heart surgeries in 2008 and Dr. Pearse was there the entire time calling the shots at Children's. Dr. Pearse entered my daughter's life several hours after she was born and even came back to our room at Baylor to explain to my wife and myself what we were potentially facing. She actually cares about her patients and their parents. Again A++++++ rating for Dr. Pearse...we love her!!!

March 30th, 2015