Dr. Lee Ann Peluso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lee Ann Peluso?

November 11th, 2016

Beligerent!...Nasty!... Staty Away!

After the UPMC organization made more than 20 mistakes scheduling a SIMPLE operation...My Much needed Surgery was Cancelled by this Nasty Person!

October 13th, 2016

She is Nasty!

April 7th, 2016

8 months after my gallbladder surgery and still have no life - can't work or go anywhere. She told me it was an existing condition (problems coincided with surgery). She told me not to come back after her follow up appointment after surgery and referred me to s specialist. I wish I could go back and either not have the surgery or pick a different surgeon.

August 15th, 2013

I have many different health issues, which requires me to see many different doctors. I have never had a problem with any of them until now, with Dr. Peluso. She has terrible bedside manner and she doesn't explain very well what will be done during the procedure. She seems like a very cold women, which is not what most want in a doctor. If you are in pain after a procedure, forget getting any kind of help with that. A few of her RN's are very nice and explained more than she was able to. I think from the time I entered and left the room she had maybe 10 words max. If you like that in a doctor then see her. If not shop around and find one better. Unfortunately I was kinda thrown into her care. If I ever need a surgeon again I will look else where.

March 14th, 2013

awesome

She is an amazing Surgeon who cares deeply for her patients. She really loves what she does. This is the second time I have chose her and will do so a ...

September 16th, 2012

she is a very exlent doctor plus exlent bed siders i also am one ofthe workers that help dr peluso pluse i like her very much

June 28th, 2012

Dr Peluso's professionalism I place in high regard. She has handled my care with compassion, understanding, and informative directives...I am very lucky to have been placed in her care.

March 14th, 2016