A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. LeeAnn Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. LeeAnn Swanson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. LeeAnn Swanson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Swanson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. LeeAnn Swanson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. LeeAnn Swanson practice?
- Dr. LeeAnn Swanson has 1 office location.
Dr. LeeAnn Swanson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bethel Park, PA.
See Bethel Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.