A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Jones, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Jones has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Anna Jones MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lee A. Jones practice?
- Dr. Lee Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Jones practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Rheumatologists.