A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Jones, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Jones has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Anna Jones MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lee A. Jones practice?
- Dr. Lee Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Jones practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Rheumatologists.