A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Anne Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Anne Matthews is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthews graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Matthews has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Aultman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Anne Matthews MD is a female Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lee Anne Matthews practice?
- Dr. Lee Anne Matthews has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Anne Matthews practices Urology near Canton, OH.
See Canton Urologists.