A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Ansell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Ansell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Ansell, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ansell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hosp System, Houston, Tx
- Foundation Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Van Ansell MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lee V. Ansell practice?
- Dr. Lee Ansell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Ansell practices Neurological Surgery near Bellaire, TX.
See Bellaire Neurological Surgeons.