A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Arthur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Arthur, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arthur graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Arthur has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Eric Arthur MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lee E. Arthur practice?
- Dr. Lee Arthur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Arthur practices Anesthesiology near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Golden, CO.
See Conroe Anesthesiologists.