A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Ascherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Ascherman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Ascherman, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ascherman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Ascherman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- UAB Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee I Ascherman MD and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lee I. Ascherman practice?
- Dr. Lee Ascherman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lee Ascherman practices Psychiatry near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Psychiatrists.