A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Lindquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Lindquist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Lindquist, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindquist graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Lindquist has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Boise
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Barry Lindquist MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee B. Lindquist practice?
- Dr. Lee Lindquist has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lee Lindquist practices Internal Medicine near Meridian, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Coeur D Alene, ID and Boise, ID.
See Meridian Internists.