A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Riley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Riley, MD, PHD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Breast Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Riley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee B Riley MD, PHD, and FACS is a male Oncology Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lee B. Riley practice?
- Dr. Lee Riley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Riley practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Easton Surgeons and Easton Oncologists.