A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Battle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Battle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Battle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Battle graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Battle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Harris Battle MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee H. Battle practice?
- Dr. Lee Battle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Battle practices Family Medicine near Cartersville, GA.
See Cartersville Primary Care Doctors.