Dr. Lee Battle III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lee Battle III?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Lee Battle III?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 19th, 2015

Review of Dr. Battle's Nurse Practitioner

If I could give this nurse practitioner and this practice overall zero stars I would. Lori Millsap herself is incredibly rude and unbelievably incompetent. I entered into her office with a serious illness that I'd had for years (Crohn's) and was told that she wouldn't fill any of my necessary nausea medication and that I should instead use apple cider vinegar in water. By simply asking for a low level pain med for arthritis and sciatica (already well established diagnoses, I've had arthritis since I was 11) I was treated like an addict. They did a urinalysis at the very beginning when I requested to be checked for a UTI, then came running out as I was leaving and told me they had to do another because the first one "got poured out" but it was fairly obvious that they used the first one as a drug screen based on absolutely nothing. The NP who herself has to be every bit of 300 lbs. spent a long time lecturing me on diet and telling me everything wrong with me could be cured by buying gluten-free bread and drinking apple cider vinegar in water. Seriously. Every other issue I brought in she deflected by saying I need a specialist. Ingrown toenail? Podiatrist. Painful periods? Gynecologist. Rosacea and odd shaped moles? Dermatologist. PCOS and diabetes? Endocrinologist. Potential arm injury? Orthopedic surgeon. Need something for pain or something to help you sleep? Go to the Pain Clinic, because we don't do that here! Given that in the past my General Practitioners have always wanted to examine me first and then run tests before sending me to specialists I really had to wonder exactly what they do at this office to justify being termed "medical professionals." To add insult to injury, my fiance came down with a case of strep. He was given the wrong sort of antibiotic at Urgent Care (one that causes a reaction) and went to Lori to ask for the right one...and she blew him off, saying "you've got azithromycin, deal with it." He requested that all his other meds be refilled and she said she would, then this morning it turns out only one out of three was refilled and they're refusing to refill the others based on the fact that I called the risk management officer yesterday to file a complaint...which was the ONLY way they agreed to give him another antibiotic! Petty and ridiculous. I suggest you steer very clear of this practice until they hire a more competent, intelligent and compassionate nurse practitioner.

July 26th, 2013

Best Doctor I ever had!

I have been seeing Dr Battle for many years ever since he took over Dr Brown's practice. Dr Battle is an excellent doctor. He always listens to the patient which is rare these days and he will give an accurate diagnosis. He does like to save you money with samples. His office staff was a little hard to deal with for a while but that is fixed now. He is a very caring doctor and I will keep him as long as he practices.

June 18th, 2013

Wonderful, caring Doctor. could not ask for better. He will help you any way he can. He is very good with giving sample's if they are needed. I will not be changing Doctor's. That is for sure.

September 23rd, 2011

Brandy McClain

Dr Battle is the best Dr. ive ever had.. He always listens to my concerns, and helps me feel better when im sick... His staff is wonderful especially daughter Abbie...He is convenient as well, as he takes walk-ins...Would recommend anyone to him... People like him are few and far between and Im not a family member but have been going to him for many years...

July 28th, 2011

Getting Rx changed from Nurse

I had called on a Monday Morning for a change in Rx .Spoke to Dr Battle Nurse and told her the problem with current med.that i needed a different med.No Rx called in to Pharmacy the day.I called back on Tuesday at 8:15 am left message that no med was called in to my pharmacy.I called back at 4pm to Dr Battle office and spoke to Recep.about this and finally at 5pm Rx was called in .My Ins would not cover med that was called in so Wed morning I called office and left a message to his nurse and here it is Thursday afternoon and nothing has been called in and now I have to wait until Monday of next week.I have IBS and I really think Dr Battle needs to get another nurse that cares about the patients or he will lose patients.

April 21st, 2017