A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Baylis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Baylis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Baylis, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Baylis graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Baylis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Daniel Baylis MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Lee D. Baylis practice?
- Dr. Lee Baylis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lee Baylis practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Clarkston Allergists and Clarkston Internists.