A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Baylis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Baylis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baylis
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baylis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Baylis, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baylis graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Baylis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Daniel Baylis MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Lee D. Baylis practice?
- Dr. Lee Baylis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lee Baylis practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Clarkston Allergists and Clarkston Internists.