A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Berk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Berk is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Berk graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee A Berk MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee A. Berk practice?
- Dr. Lee Berk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Berk practices Internal Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Yonkers Internists.