A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Berman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Berman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Bennett Berman MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lee B. Berman practice?
- Dr. Lee Berman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Berman practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Internists and Wayne Pulmonologists.