A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Berman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berman
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Berman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Berman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Bennett Berman MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lee B. Berman practice?
- Dr. Lee Berman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Berman practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Internists and Wayne Pulmonologists.