A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Bittenbender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Bittenbender is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Bittenbender, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bittenbender graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bittenbender has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee R Bittenbender MD is a male Dermatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lee R. Bittenbender practice?
- Dr. Lee Bittenbender has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Bittenbender practices Dermatology near Lawrence, KS.
See Lawrence Dermatologists.