A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Blackburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Blackburn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Blackburn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackburn graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blackburn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Lee Blackburn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. M L. Blackburn practice?
- Dr. M Blackburn has 2 office locations.
Dr. M Blackburn practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Mechanicsville, VA.
See Mechanicsville Primary Care Doctors, Mechanicsville Geriatric Doctors, and Mechanicsville Sports Medicine Doctors.