Dr. Lee Brock MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 8 reviews

September 26th, 2016
Very personal & professional
First visit was a thorough exam and he took time to read all MRI reports. He is a good doctor for pain management pre and post operation. His staff is very personal and understanding if you got lost, the first visit :) I highly recommend this clinic!

August 26th, 2015
if you want to be judged by your doctor here is the place to go
I came here for pain management after multiple failed attempts of getting pain management from doctors and from start to end(where I walked out of the appointment) this has been the worst experience. Starting with the paperwork that is horribly printed and nearly impossible to read, then having to wait in a uncomfortable waiting room for almost a hours before I was checked in to my own room by the nurse where I waited another full hour (now two hours past my appointment time) is when Dr Lee Brock came into the room and through many ddifferennt ways patient profiled me as apain pill seaker, where he began to ask me if I attend church (not sure how this applies to my pain management burn he was very interested if I was a Christian or not). He also began to tell me I'm in pain because I'm not active and don't have a job and don't go to church. Which is completely wrong because I am as active as possible considering the immense amounts of pain I am in all day and night. He did not take me or my excruciating pain seriously even to one little degree. I will never return here and do not suggest anyone to waste they're time or money on this judgemental self-absorbed doctor(if you can call him that).

January 19th, 2015
BEST DOCTOR I'VE EVER MET ACTUALLY TAKES CARE OF YOU
BEST DOCTOR I EVER SEEN IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN HE WILL PRAY W/U

October 10th, 2014
Moody
Entire office tends to be moody, especially the nurse practitioner. Dr Brock is a good Christian man and uses prayer in his visits if you so desire. Double check that they take your insurance before going there. What you read online may not be accurate.

August 27th, 2014
Excellent compassionate doctor
Dr Brock is one of the nicest doctors I've ever met. He took a great amount of time with me to fully understand my problems. And then crafted a wonderful solution to help with the cancer pain I an having. Dr Brick has a unique set of skills with a wonderful bedside and that's what makes him unique and so compassionate. His willingness to pray for me right in the exam room blew me away. I was very touched by this true Christian gesture on his part. I highly recommend Dr Brock as a high quality doctor and compassionate person.

April 23rd, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr Brock's for 8 years and I am so thankful that my physical medicine and rehabilitation doctor had referred me to him in 2005. Dr Brock has always listened to my health concerns and how they could be effecting my level of pain. Dr Brock has a very calming bedside manner (office and procedure days) which I am very thankful he possesses. I know as a person dealing with pain on a daily basis that I can trust that Dr Brock and his staff are there to help me. Dr Brock is very knowledgeable of many methods for treating pain. His staff is very helpful and kind. As with any doctors' office that sees patients with different levels of health concerns sometimes I have had to wait to be seen, but I know that I will receive the same quality of care.

October 24th, 2012
Dr. Brock is an amazing doctor. He is kind, listens to me, and truly seems to care about helping me. He has a calming affect about him too. He treats my pain with a variety of different methods. He is great at what he does, and I would highly recommend him.

May 21st, 2012
'Bedside manner' and 'spending enough time with me' got lower ratings because I had a very troublesome experience during one appointment with Dr. L. Brock, which is why I will never return to this doctor. After talking briefly about my condition, he spent 75% of my appointment talking about Christianity and that I need to accept the Gospel. It was shocking, seeing as I was a patient in a great deal of pain, paying for his medical opinion, I found it extremely unprofessional that he dominated the dialogue talking about religion and himself. He never did a physical exam, nor did he ask me many questions about my condition. I am not at all against religion (we share similar beliefs), but I am against it being the focus of my unrelated medical appointment. I was constantly trying to reroute the conversation back to the reason I was there: my pain. The experience was very unprofessional, degrading, and an abuse of his power as a doctor.