A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Brooks is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Brooks, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Brooks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Jay Brooks MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Sleep Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Lee J. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Lee Brooks has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lee Brooks practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Sleep Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Voorhees Pediatricians, Voorhees Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Voorhees Pulmonologists.