Learn more about Dr. Lee Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Brooks is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Brooks, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Brooks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Jay Brooks MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee J. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Lee Brooks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Brooks practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mays Landing, NJ.
See Princeton Pediatricians, Princeton Pulmonologists, and Princeton Sleep Medicine Doctors.