A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Brown, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lee K. Brown practice?
Dr. Lee Brown practices Pulmonary Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Pulmonologists.