Learn more about Dr. Lee Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Brown is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Brown, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Kelvin Brown MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lee K. Brown practice?
- Dr. Lee Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Brown practices Pulmonary Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Pulmonologists.