A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Miller, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Polyclinic Med Ctr -Pinnacle H, Harrisburg, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Clyde Miller MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lee C. Miller practice?
- Dr. Lee Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Miller practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Harrisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Psychiatrists.