Learn more about Dr. Lee Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Miller, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Polyclinic Med Ctr -Pinnacle H, Harrisburg, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Clyde Miller MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lee C. Miller practice?
- Dr. Lee Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Miller practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Harrisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Psychiatrists and Harrisburg Geriatric Doctors.