A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Perry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Perry, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Perry has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hurley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lee C. Perry practice?
Dr. Lee Perry practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Davison, MI.
See Flint Obstetricians & Gynecologists.