A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Carter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Carter, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Carter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- T J Samson Community Hospital
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- The Medical Center at Scottsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Carter MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee Carter practice?
- Dr. Lee Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Carter practices Emergency Medicine near Glasgow, KY.
See Glasgow Emergency Physicians.