A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Chen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Chen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Chen has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Lyn Chen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lee L. Chen practice?
- Dr. Lee Chen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lee Chen practices Emergency Medicine and Gynecologic Oncology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Vineland Emergency Physicians and Vineland Oncologists.