A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Chen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Chen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Chen has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Chen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lee Chen practice?
- Dr. Lee Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Chen practices Emergency Medicine and Gynecologic Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Emergency Physicians and San Francisco Oncologists.