Learn more about Dr. Lee Choo-Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Choo-Kang is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choo-Kang
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Choo-Kang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Choo-Kang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. Choo-Kang graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Choo-Kang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee R Choo-Kang MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee R. Choo-Kang practice?
- Dr. Lee Choo-Kang has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Choo-Kang practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians, Saint Louis Pulmonologists, and Saint Louis Sleep Medicine Doctors.