Learn more about Dr. Lee Choo-Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Choo-Kang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Choo-Kang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. Choo-Kang graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Choo-Kang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Robert Choo-Kang MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee R. Choo-Kang practice?
- Dr. Lee Choo-Kang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Choo-Kang practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians, Saint Louis Pediatric Specialists, and Saint Louis Sleep Medicine Doctors.