A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Clark, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Clark has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee W Clark MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee W. Clark practice?
- Dr. Lee Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Clark practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists.