A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Clark, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psychosomatic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Clark has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Walter Clark MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee W. Clark practice?
- Dr. Lee Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Clark practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists and Denver Child Psychiatrists.