inactive

Lee S Clore MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 23rd, 2015
He spent a great deal of time listening to my concerns and explaining things to me. Staff is very caring and helpful.

November 30th, 2010
Absolutely Wonderful Doctor
For *years* I was misdiagnosed with asthma and treated as such. This included many ER visits. Within two minutes of talking to Dr Clore, he said I think you have vocal cord dysfunction. After testing, he confirmed the diagnosis and placed me on the correct medication. No more emergency room visits, no more episodes where I feel as if I am going to die. He is the kindest, most patient Dr I have ever visited. He actually LISTENS to what I have to say without interrupting or rushing me. There aren't enough words to praise him.

March 10th, 2010
Dr Clore is an exceptional allergist
Dr Clore spends more examining room time with me and my son than any other doctor I go to. He is open-minded and thorough, accomplished in evaluation of the problem and in his understanding of medicines available. I have had asthma all my life, and he has controlled it better than any allergist yet. I enjoy my visits and know I am getting the best medical care possible

February 20th, 2009
Dr. Clore has always been helpful to my family and myself. He is patient focused, cares, and listens to my needs.