A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Cohen, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Cohen, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Family Counseling
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Steven Cohen MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lee S. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Lee Cohen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lee Cohen practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA and Ridley Park, PA.
See New York Child Psychiatrists.