A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Cohen, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Cohen, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Family Counseling
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Steven Cohen MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lee S. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Lee Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Cohen practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Hastings On Hudson, NY.
See Hastings On Hudson Child Psychiatrists.