A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Colony:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Colony, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Colony, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colony graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Colony has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Colony FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lee Colony practice?
- Dr. Lee Colony has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Colony practices Plastic Surgery near East Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Surgeons.