Lee Colony MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery East Lansing, MI

• Good
  • Bad

January 11th, 2017
I am very pleased with my tummy tuck and augment!

July 14th, 2016
Excellent Doctor. Would go to again if needed.

May 9th, 2016
he's the nicest guy but a crappy surgeon. don't go

September 9th, 2015
Just had filler in my lips and laugh lines and it looks great! Dr. Colony is so nice and took lots of time explaining all my options. Will definetly be back.

August 6th, 2015
Dr.Colony did my breast augment and I look great! Was always wanting to be a cup size bigger but was afraid to go through with it. So glad I did!

June 16th, 2015
Male Liposuction
I had liposuction done with Dr Colony and the results came out horrific. I thought I would have a flatter stomach but instead I just have bumps and indentations in my abdominal area. I asked why and he could not give me a clear answer or a solution. I paid thousand's for this and wish I never went.

May 20th, 2015
Bad surgeron. I wish I never went to him.

April 19th, 2014
Dr Colony did AMAZING work!!!! I could NOT be happier with my results. I am 6wks post op breast augmentation and I am completely 150% satisfied. I spent 2hrs asking questions in my consultation.. He answered every single one of them. Procedure went perfect and great CRNA and staffing. Great pre/post op packet given before surgery. Am sooooo pleased with my results!! Couldnt be happier!! Would recommend to everyone, tell everyone about Dr. Colony!!

March 30th, 2012
Great experience
I am very happy with my results and will definitely go back for botox and fillers

March 25th, 2012
Dr Colony and his staff are very professional. He was so thorough in explaining what to expect from my breast augmentation surgery and the day of the surgery he came in and answered the questions that I had and put me at ease. The surgery went great and the results were fantastic. I highly recommend this office.

January 25th, 2012
I work for a medical school so I have a lot of opportunity to come in contact with upcoming doctors, surgeons etc. On top of that I have lots of first hand experience being a patient. I have had excellent surgeons in the past(brain surgeon) and awful surgeons in the past(general surgeon, for stomach operation) I took a lot of time to research whose hands I wanted to put my life into, especially considering this was an elective surgery. I am beyond thrilled with my choice in plastic surgeons. Dr Colony is not only incredibly smart, but hes actually got the bedside manner going for him which is quite hard to find in surgeons. I have not only recommended Colony to many friends, but I've actually realized a couple of friends had gone to him before without me realizing.

January 4th, 2012
Excellent Plastic Surgeon, great facility and amazing staff.
I met with Dr. Colony for a breast augmentation and after having 2 consultations with two other PS (plastic surgeon) I was immediately impressed with Dr. Colony's staff, facility and his bedside manner. Dr. Colony spent over an hour with me going over different procedures and pictures where as the other PS only spent a few minutes with me. I ended up with a crescent lift and "over" implants which was a great compromise considering the other PS wanted to do a full lift and go under the muscle (which I did not want). I am so happy with the results, the procedure and recovery was swift and pain was minimal. Dr. Colony's individual attention to me and his thorough explanation of the process was invaluable and I greatly appreciated his respectful staff.