A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Congleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Congleton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Congleton, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Congleton graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Congleton has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Congleton MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lee Congleton practice?
- Dr. Lee Congleton has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lee Congleton practices Urology near Powell, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Lenoir City, TN.
See Powell Urologists.