Dr. Lee Corbett MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 4th, 2017
Allyson is the best!
Both my wife and I have seen Allyson for various treatments. Everything she suggested worked, she really cares about getting the results you envision, highly skilled, flexible scheduling and she's a lot of fun!

May 28th, 2017
Breast augmentation
Fantastic outcome! Dr. Corbett is pleasant and honest. I'd recommend him to anyone.

April 13th, 2017
Breast Augmentation
Amazing doctor and staff! Couldn't be happier with my results. My boobs look natural and fabulous! Dr Corbett is the best!!

September 12th, 2016
Excellent service.
I had a breast augmentation done about a year and a half ago. Dr Corbett and his staff were amazing answering every question. I ended up having some complications non due to Dr Corbett yet he has continued to work and fix my breast until I was completely happy. I can't being to express what a wonderful Dr. He is and what an amazing staff he has. The ladies that work in his office are always there to answer any question I've had. I could not ask for better service or care. I would highly recommend Dr. Corbett to anyone.

May 30th, 2016
Outstanding and Professional Staff
First off, I would like to commend Dr. Corbett for hiring and training an intelligible staff at his facility. I have been to offices similar to this all around the United States and have not had the results that I had expected until visiting this office. In particular, his technician Allyson B. She is highly proficient in her field and I believe a great asset to this office. Thank you.

February 26th, 2016
Best plastic surgeon in the state
I first visited the office of Dr. Corbett back Iin 2010. At that time I needed a small mommy make over due to stretching of the skin around my abdomen due to 3 pregnancies. Dr. Corbett and his staff made me feel like family and were extremely helpful during the pre op and post op periods after the abdominalplasty. Soon after that surgery I contemplated breast augmentation. Again after 3 pregnancies I was in need of a mommy makeover. My breast were saggy and slightly uneven. I finally got up the nerve to go through with the 2nd procedure this year. I called the office on a Tuesday, had my consultation on Friday of that week. After telling Dr. Corbett and his staff how anxious I was to undergo the procedure, they scheduled my surgery for the very next week! Today I am 16 days post op and doing amazing! Not only is Dr. Corbett an AMAZING surgeon, his bedside manner is something that can't be taught. He knows his patients by name on sight which is great and sometimes unusual for some doctors. He is in my opinion the best plastic surgeon in this state. I would and will recommend him to everyone that I know. 6 years later my stomach still looks amazimg. And 2 weeks later my breast are not only healing amazingly well, but they are the stuff that dreams are made of. This is the doctor to see if you want someone who is not only going to make you look great but someone who takes pride in his work and truly cares for his patients.

January 5th, 2016
Best investment, best decision, best place to do it!
Once I decided I was going to get breast augmentation I went straight to Dr Corbett per excellent word of mouth and I was not disappointed! From start to finish through every single visit including my surgery I had the best experience and the staff was so nice and friendly, this is one of the best life decisions I have ever made and I would recommend it over and over again! Go visit Dr Corbett!

December 11th, 2015
The staff was very friendly and professional. Dr. Corbett was able to see me in a timely manner and was very professional.

December 11th, 2015

December 27th, 2013
Made the right decision with Dr. Corbett
Dr. Corbett is fantastic. He and his staff make you feel very comfortable and at ease about your procedure. They are very detailed in preparing you prior to your procedure and are very patient with any questions one may have. Extremely friendly and professional all around. I highly recommend to all of my friends.

November 6th, 2013
professional
I was referred to Dr. Corbett by a friend and I was very impressed. He and his staff are all professional and kind. I felt comfortable and relaxed. Dr. Corbett answered all of my questions and did a great job.

October 1st, 2013
Beyond expectations
Dr. Corbett is a prestige surgeon in my opinion. The results that I received after my mommy makeover was beyond any real expectations that I had. I'm a very hard person to please, I must say I do not have a single complaint! It was extremely frustrating for me when I was in the selection process, once I entered the office I knew this was it. The inviting staff, the warm feel in the atmosphere, absolutely perfect, at least for me. I'm new to this area and being a military wife, well we are never in one place long enough. However my point is simple if I ever decide to have anything else done, no matter where in the world I may reside I will always come back to DR. Corbett!