A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Weiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Weiss, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Weiss MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lee Weiss practice?
- Dr. Lee Weiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Weiss practices Psychiatry near Riverside, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Western Springs, IL.
See Riverside Psychiatrists.