A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Weiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Weiss, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Weiss MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lee Weiss practice?
- Dr. Lee Weiss has 9 office locations.
Dr. Lee Weiss practices Psychiatry near Riverside, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Western Springs, IL and Berwyn, IL.
See Riverside Psychiatrists.