A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Daly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Daly MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lee Daly practice?
- Dr. Lee Daly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Daly practices Hematology & Oncology near Henderson, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC.
See Henderson Oncologists.