A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Daly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daly
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daly Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Daly MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lee Daly practice?
- Dr. Lee Daly has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lee Daly practices Hematology & Oncology near Pembroke, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Whiteville, NC and Smithfield, NC.
See Pembroke Oncologists.