Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lee Davis Jr
Dr. Lee Davis Jr, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in White Hall, AR. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Davis is affiliated with Drew Memorial Hospital, Jefferson Regional Medical Center and Arkansas Heart Hospital. Dr. Davis has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lee Davis Jr has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Lee Davis Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White Hall, AR.
Dr. Maher Alesali
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
White Hall, AR 0 mi32
Dr. Paul Davis
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
White Hall, AR 0.06 mi32
Dr. Ali Al-Nashif
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
White Hall, AR 1.00 mi23