A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leeanne Denny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Denny
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Denny Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leeanne Denny, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Denny graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Denny has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leeanne Denny MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leeanne Denny practice?
- Dr. Leeanne Denny has 1 office location.
Dr. Leeanne Denny practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.