A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leeanne Denny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Denny
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leeanne Denny, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Denny graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Denny has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leeanne Denny MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leeanne Denny practice?
- Dr. Leeanne Denny has 1 office location.
Dr. Leeanne Denny practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.