A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Drinkard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Drinkard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drinkard
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drinkard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Drinkard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gene Therapy
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Drinkard graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Drinkard has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee C Drinkard MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lee C. Drinkard practice?
- Dr. Lee Drinkard has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Drinkard practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Internists, Southlake Hematologists, and Southlake Oncologists.