Learn more about Dr. Lee Drinkard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Drinkard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Drinkard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Drinkard graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Drinkard has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee C Drinkard MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lee C. Drinkard practice?
- Dr. Lee Drinkard has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lee Drinkard practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX and Grapevine, TX.
See Irving Internists, Irving Hematologists, and Irving Oncologists.