A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Drinkard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Drinkard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drinkard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drinkard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Drinkard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gene Therapy
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Drinkard graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Drinkard has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee C Drinkard MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lee C. Drinkard practice?
- Dr. Lee Drinkard has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Drinkard practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Internists, Southlake Hematologists, and Southlake Oncologists.