A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Smith, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, Dc
- University of Minnesota Medical Center-F
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Elton Smith MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lee E. Smith practice?
- Dr. Lee Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Smith practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Colorectal Surgeons.