Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Living well with CIC Are you living with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)? This guide to triggers, medications and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lee Smith
Dr. Lee Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Medstar Washington Hospital Center, George Washington University Hospital and Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, Dc. Dr. Smith has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lee Smith has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Lee Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Danielle Antosh
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Washington, DC 0 mi9
Dr. Rajesh Malik
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Washington, DC 0 mi11
Dr. Frederick Finelli
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Washington, DC 0 mi37