A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Weiss, Anesthesiologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Weiss, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anesthesiology- Cardiac
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Weiss has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Weiss MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lee Weiss practice?
- Dr. Lee Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Weiss practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.