Dr. Lee Edelstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lee Edelstein?

Posted on May 30th, 2017

Dr.Edeltein is one of the most kind, patient and hearted pediatrician both of my kids love him so much it is always fun when we visit and always get the care that we needed.

Posted on October 10th, 2014

I could not be happier with him and his office staff. I have complete confidence in him. I have never seen him short, annoyed etc...I do not know what these people are talking about. He is excellent and so are Melissa and Elizabeth

Read this before picking this Doctor.

Posted on August 24th, 2012

First let me say I never met this Doctor. I did try to set up an appointment for my child and you can't speak to anyone in this office. No one will answer the phone you get a recorded message. "if you need an appointment leave a message" If you would like to speak to us leave a message" you will always have to leave a message this is how he runs his office..There is no speaking to a person when you call. And they do not call you back! That is my experience that I had with them. This practice seems to unstable and unprofessional for me.

Great Doctor

Posted on July 9th, 2011

My son can always get in on the same day that I call. The doctor is great with kids and the nursing staff is really caring. He doesn't have any issue referring you out to specialists and his office helps you navigate the HMO hurdles when it comes to referrals. This is an A plus doctor.

He is the Best ever!!

Posted on December 31st, 2010

I could never have my children cared for by any other Dr!

Posted on December 17th, 2010

Dr. Edelstein has to many patients. Though he is a great Dr., it is very hard to get an appointment to fit your schedule or your child's schedule.(whether sick or well) His office hours are not good either. Secretary at front desk is not friendly and/or cooperative. If you are looking for someone in the best interest of your child then look elsewhere. If you are looking for a Dr. that is good but have to wait over a month to see, then you will love his office.

My kids love Dr. Edelstien

Posted on March 4th, 2010

We've been with Dr. Edelstien since my son was born, in 2002. He was with Pediatric Associates back then. 2 years later, he started his own practice. We followed him, and have been with him ever since. Dr. Edelstien takes the time to explain things and listens to our concerns. We have always been able to get in same day. The staff is terrific and all have great bedside manner. From shots, to stitches, to slammed fingers and even getting ears pierced, Dr Edelstien has always been there for our kids. I highly recommend him if you want a funny, caring, detailed orientated doctor who loves kids.

Posted on May 30th, 2017