Dr. Lee Edelstein MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 7 reviews

October 10th, 2014
I could not be happier with him and his office staff. I have complete confidence in him. I have never seen him short, annoyed etc...I do not know what these people are talking about. He is excellent and so are Melissa and Elizabeth

July 22nd, 2013
Worst doctor ever,
Dr. Edelstein is the least professional doctor I have ever encountered. Horrible bed side manner!! Switched right away.

August 23rd, 2012
Read this before picking this Doctor.
First let me say I never met this Doctor. I did try to set up an appointment for my child and you can't speak to anyone in this office. No one will answer the phone you get a recorded message. "if you need an appointment leave a message" If you would like to speak to us leave a message" you will always have to leave a message this is how he runs his office..There is no speaking to a person when you call. And they do not call you back! That is my experience that I had with them. This practice seems to unstable and unprofessional for me.

July 9th, 2011
Great Doctor
My son can always get in on the same day that I call. The doctor is great with kids and the nursing staff is really caring. He doesn't have any issue referring you out to specialists and his office helps you navigate the HMO hurdles when it comes to referrals. This is an A plus doctor.

December 31st, 2010
He is the Best ever!!
I could never have my children cared for by any other Dr!

December 17th, 2010
Dr. Edelstein has to many patients. Though he is a great Dr., it is very hard to get an appointment to fit your schedule or your child's schedule.(whether sick or well) His office hours are not good either. Secretary at front desk is not friendly and/or cooperative. If you are looking for someone in the best interest of your child then look elsewhere. If you are looking for a Dr. that is good but have to wait over a month to see, then you will love his office.

March 4th, 2010
My kids love Dr. Edelstien
We've been with Dr. Edelstien since my son was born, in 2002. He was with Pediatric Associates back then. 2 years later, he started his own practice. We followed him, and have been with him ever since. Dr. Edelstien takes the time to explain things and listens to our concerns. We have always been able to get in same day. The staff is terrific and all have great bedside manner. From shots, to stitches, to slammed fingers and even getting ears pierced, Dr Edelstien has always been there for our kids. I highly recommend him if you want a funny, caring, detailed orientated doctor who loves kids.