Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lee Eisan
Dr. Lee Eisan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danville, CA, with another office in Danville, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Eisan is affiliated with San Ramon Regional Medical Center, John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus and Walnut Creek Campus. Dr. Eisan has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Lee Eisan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lee Eisan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, CA.
Dr. Umesh Gheewala
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Geriatric Medicine
Danville, CA 0 mi42
Dr. Denise Hilliard
Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Danville, CA 0 mi20
Dr. Steven Tolkan
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Danville, CA 0.01 mi44