A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Emory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Emory is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emory
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Emory Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Emory, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Emory graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Emory has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Mainland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Evangeline Emory MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lee E. Emory practice?
- Dr. Lee Emory has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Emory practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Psychiatrists and Galveston Adolescent Specialists.