A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Emory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Emory is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Emory, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Emory graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Emory has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Mainland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Evangeline Emory MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lee E. Emory practice?
- Dr. Lee Emory has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lee Emory practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Alvin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX.
See Alvin Psychiatrists.