Overall Review

August 5th, 2016
Such a helpful doctor! He truly cares about his patients.

August 2nd, 2016
So thankful for this doctor
I had the best experience with Dr. Epstein and his staff. He took the time to explain surgical and non surgical options to me and I couldn't be happier with my care. My life doesn't revolve around a restroom anymore. Highly recommended!

January 21st, 2015
Wonderful Surgeon!
Dr. Epstein is an excellent doctor. I am very fortunate to have had him perform my surgery. He is a very pleasant gentleman with a vast amount of knowledge. My surgery was a complete success and I am healing very nicely. I have the utmost respect for him and would recommend him to anyone needing a competent surgeon.

August 7th, 2014
I have been a patient of Dr Epstein for a few years now and have always found him to be a very personable, and knowledgeable doctor. He has made my life a lot more comfortable. He takes the time to explain what my options are and his plan of action would be.

July 6th, 2014
**** HIGHLY RECOMMEND ****
I give Dr Epstein the highest possible rating, I found him to be likeable, caring, compassionate, confident, down to earth and easy to talk with. He explains everything in detail and made me feel at ease. I went to him for a bladder problem and upon examination, he found a pelvic mass. I had a total abdominal hysterectomy with bladder surgery a few weeks ago. I feel fortunate & blessed to have him as my surgeon. I highly recommend him to any woman, he is awesome!

August 8th, 2013
Wonderful
I recently saw Dr. Epstein for a problem that I have been having for years with no success with other doctors. I was amazed at how compassionate he was and how much time he spent with me. I waited in his lobby for about 30-45 minutes but well worth the wait as he was very relaxed and answered all of my questions and I did not feel rushed. I am now feeling a lot better with his help and I will recommend him to everyone I know.

October 26th, 2012
Caring Doctor
Dr. Epstein puts you right at ease and acts as if there is no other patients after you.Explains everything in complete detail giving me several options for my surgery. Being sixtyseven years old I have never had a doctor so down to earth and caring. His office staff is super friendly. Yes I had to wait twenty minutes before seeing him but when you see the time he takes with you making you comfortable the wait is worth it. I highly recommend him.

September 14th, 2012
wait was worth it
Had to wait thirty minutes but his staff explained he was running behind. When it was my time he was in no hurry and made you feel comfortable.

January 18th, 2012
Excelllent
Physician and staff make you feel comfortable. He is very knowledgable. Discussed options, very through, good bed side manners, adequate pain control. I had bladder sling and prolapse repair. Surgery was a great success now 6 months later I sneeze and cough standing upright! Haven't done that in 15 years!!!! Very pleased with the results !!!Thx doc!

November 8th, 2011
Sharon Chisholm overall rating
Dr Epstein and his staff treated me wonderful. They all go the extra mile in bringing you comfort, service & financial accomodations, while being laid off.I would highly recommend Him to everyone that is in need of His Gyne, OB.service.