A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Erlendson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Erlendson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Erlendson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Erlendson graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Erlendson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Memorial Hosp, Rancho Mirage, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Wayne Erlendson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee W. Erlendson practice?
- Dr. Lee Erlendson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Erlendson practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Anesthesiologists and Rancho Mirage Pain Management Doctors.