inactive

Lee W Erlendson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

August 18th, 2014
I have been seeing him since 2007 .I have never been treated with so much care as Dr E and his staff have given me. He listens to me cares about what you say and tries to make sure you are in pain.I have very complex problems and had chronic pain for 40 years l know how other Drs.can treat you he has never done anything but try to help me. He is always been there for me at a moments notice. Without him l probably would not be here to write this review. I have to move to Oklahoma now and l don't know if I can ever find a caring DOCTOR like him again.I will be at a loss

July 30th, 2013
Treatment for RA Flare-ups
I could not be more pleased. He knows exactly what needs to be done and does it. And, the follow-up was great.

April 18th, 2011
Mr Kit Blessing
This Dr staff confermed & Anthem confermed he was a perferd pervider. When all was said & done his billing office continued to bill for the "Full Amount" even after paying the "EOB" amount. Came to a point were I had to pay them off to clear my credit report for my home loan.