Dr. Lee Erlendson Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 6th, 2017

Permanent spinal cord injury

He was careless giving my mother an injection. She has a permanent spinal cord injury is on oxygen, in pain 24/7 and can barely get around. He changed the medical record three times to cover his tracks and lied during his deposition, changing his story after the deposition took place of what happened. RUN to another pain management provider

August 18th, 2014

I have been seeing him since 2007 .I have never been treated with so much care as Dr E and his staff have given me. He listens to me cares about what you say and tries to make sure you are in pain.I have very complex problems and had chronic pain for 40 years l know how other Drs.can treat you he has never done anything but try to help me. He is always been there for me at a moments notice. Without him l probably would not be here to write this review. I have to move to Oklahoma now and l don't know if I can ever find a caring DOCTOR like him again.I will be at a loss

April 18th, 2011

Mr Kit Blessing

This Dr staff confermed & Anthem confermed he was a perferd pervider. When all was said & done his billing office continued to bill for the "Full Amount" even after paying the "EOB" amount. Came to a point were I had to pay them off to clear my credit report for my home loan.

April 18th, 2017