Learn more about Dr. Lee Farber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Farber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farber
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farber Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Farber graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Farber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee A Farber DO and MD is a male Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lee A. Farber practice?
- Dr. Lee Farber has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Farber practices Surgery near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Surgeons.