A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Farber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Farber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Farber graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Farber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Adam Farber DO and MD is a male Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lee A. Farber practice?
- Dr. Lee Farber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Farber practices Surgery near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rhinebeck, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Surgeons.