Lee Fentriss Is this you?

Have you seen Lee Fentriss?

COPD

Have you seen Lee Fentriss?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 6th, 2013

Dismissed concerns about abnormal mamograms

Ms. Fentriss was my primary care physician until I was diagnosed with bilateral breast cancer in 2005 (both breasts). I had asked Ms. Fentriss about ongoing requests to return every six months for follow-up mammography due to possible issues; her response was "if you're so concerned about it, you should get genetic testing - we have a program here for that." A very expensive test, I might add, and one that was not covered by insurance at that time. I have subsequently talked to cancer patients whose primary care physician suggested a biopsy after a single abnormal mammogram -- Ms. Fentriss did not suggest a biopsy even after three abnormal mammograms. During my last conversation with her, she said the responsibility for cancer detection lied with the radiologists, not with her. That may be true, but her complete lack of interest or time to discuss a serious and potentially life threatening illness with me is not what I would expect of a good, or even an mediocre, doctor.

November 15th, 2010

Dr Fentriss is a wonderful Dr. She is very caring with her patients. She treats them with respect and spends a lot of time with them. She really listens to you and doesn't act like she's in a hurry to get out the door. She is simply fabulous!!

April 19th, 2010

Dr. Fentriss quickly diagnosed a thyroid condition my GYN had screened for and missed for several years. I was thrilled because just medication eliminated the need for a hysterectomy which I had already scheduled based on my GYN's and after seeking a second opinion from another GYN. Dr. Fentriss is very sharp and has a nice bedside manner as well. I know from friends who go to church with her that she is a Christian which is cool to me. There is a shared waiting room and receptionist with another practice which makes that aspect of a visit impersonal in my opinion. I have always had to wait 20-40 minutes and one day arrived late because of traffic, etc. and was turned away and had to reschedule my visit even though that was the first time I had ever been late. Her nurse and personal staff after you get out of the waiting area are very good and helpful. The parking deck is next to the building and typical of downtown Nashville. The lab is in the same building on a different floor, but I have never had a long wait there. I keep going back because I believe she is an outstanding physician and that is the most important thing. It is worth the inconvenience of the parking, waiting, and strict policies.

July 29th, 2008

A Humane Professional-A Great Doctor!!

Dr Fentress is one of the most caring professionals I have ever been to. All of her diagnoses have been accurate. She is the best! If she ever decides to move, I will still be her patient.

October 25th, 2016