Learn more about Dr. Lee Fletcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fletcher
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fletcher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Fletcher, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fletcher graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fletcher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee F Fletcher MD is a male Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lee F. Fletcher practice?
- Dr. Lee Fletcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Fletcher practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Colville, WA.
See Colville Radiologists.