A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Fletcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fletcher
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Fletcher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Fletcher, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fletcher graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fletcher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee F Fletcher MD is a male Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lee F. Fletcher practice?
- Dr. Lee Fletcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Fletcher practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Colville, WA.
See Colville Radiologists.