A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Fletcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Fletcher, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fletcher graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fletcher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Mount Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee F Fletcher MD is a male Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lee F. Fletcher practice?
- Dr. Lee Fletcher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lee Fletcher practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Colville, WA.
See Spokane Radiologists.