A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Forest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Forest is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Sports Injuries
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Forest graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Forest has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee J Forest DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee J. Forest practice?
- Dr. Lee Forest has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Forest practices Family Medicine near Stratford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CT.
See Stratford Family Physicians.