A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Forest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Forest is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Sports Injuries
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Forest graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Forest has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Bridgeport Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Forest accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lee J. Forest practice?
Dr. Lee Forest practices Family Medicine near Stratford, CT.
See Stratford Family Physicians.