Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lee Forest
Dr. Lee Forest, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Stratford, CT. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Forest is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital, Fairfield Family Physicians and Saint Vincent Hospital. Dr. Forest has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lee Forest has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Lee Forest is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stratford, CT.
Dr. Randolph Ramirez
Stratford, CT 0.11 mi28
Dr. David Jutkowitz
Family Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Stratford, CT 0.23 mi44
Dr. Mary Kellogg
Stratford, CT 0.28 mi21